Introducing our Blogger’s Quick Start Service
Our Blogger’s Quick Start Service is the quickest, easiest and safest way to get your blog online!
Our Blogger’s Quick Start Service may just be for you.
We believe the technobabble side of blogging shouldn’t keep you from writing. The only reason you should stay up late working on your blog is because you’re loving every minute of it.
The Old Way To Start A Blog
If you go with a free blogging platform:
Yes, it’s free, but …
- The designs and capabilities are extremely limited.
- There is little room for customization.
- You can’t get any real SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so the site will always rank poorly.
- You have little to no control over your own site. In a very real sense, it is their site, not yours.
If you do it all yourself:
- Research the blogging / CMS platform. Do you want Joomla? Drupal? Or WordPress?
- Learn about hosting options: Shared hosting? VPS? WordPress hosting?
- Research hosting companies. Reliability, speed, cost. Find reviews, but find reviews that are not paid/compensated reviews.
- Set up your hosting account and server. Ensure your server is secure. There’s more research.
- Set up your blogging platform. Make sure that it is secure (hint: out of the box, it is not!). And more research.
We’ve seen the problem countless times … so we fixed it!
Our Blogger’s Quick Start Service
Begin Blogging, Quickly, Easily, Securely
Our Blogger’s Quick Start Service truly is the fastest, easiest and safest way to get your ideas online. We’ve done the research. Now you can take advantage of our expertise for an insanely low price: just $35.00 to set up your blog, plus economical hosting!
Your Perfect Solution!
- If you don’t want to research blogging platforms, we did that for you.
- If you don’t want to learn about servers and hosting and datacenters and VPSs versus shared hosting, etc, etc, etc, we’ve got you covered.
- If you don’t want to set up your blogging platform, then learn about security, and plugins, and themes, and a hundred other things, don’t worry about it.
That’s why we created the Blogger’s Quick Start Service!
Both plans, the basic plan (the “Blogger’s Quick Start”) and the plus plan (the “Blogger’s Quick Start Plus”) have the following benefits:
We set up your hosting. We install WordPress. We secure and lock down your site. We set up your site with a selection of beautiful themes that we’ve tested for you, and with the most useful plugins. And then we back up your data every month. How cool is that!
Benefits exclusive to the Blogger’s Quick Start Plus
The “Blogger’s Quick Start Plus” plan has the following additional benefits:
We set up your hosting. We install WordPress. We secure and lock down your site. We set up your site with a selection of beautiful themes that we’ve tested for you, and with the most useful plugins. And then we back up your data every week. How cool is that!
How Much Does the Blogger’s Quick Start Service Cost?
- Blogger's Quick Start$35/ setup, plus hosting (see below)See our special offer below!!!
- WordPress Installation
- Theme Installation
- Plugin Installation
- Enhanced WordPress Security
- Ongoing updates to the WordPress "core" (the WordPress software only)
- Monthly Backups
- Free .com Domain Name with Annual Hosting
- Hosting: $14 / month; $39 / qtr; or $149 / year
- Customer Rating
- Blogger's Quick Start PlusHighest Rated$35/ setup, plus hosting (see below)See our special offer below!!!
- Everything in the Standard Plan, plus
- We’ll set up the CloudFlare CDN’s free tier to make your site faster.
- Theme updates
- Plugin vulnerability testing
- Plugin updates
- Quarterly performance checks
- Weekly site security scans
- Weekly or daily site backups
- Quarterly reports to let you know exactly what we do for you
- Hosting: $25 / month; $72 / qtr; or $276 / year
- Customer Rating
If you have a domain name picked out, the ordering process will take you a few minutes. Once that is complete (including payment), we will have your site up, tested and running within three working days.
No. We understand that circumstances change, and sometimes unexpectedly. So with this service we don’t require a long-term contract. You can cancel at any time. The hosting service is month to month so, if you decide to stop, just cancel and your service will end at the end of the term. There are incentives for lengthening the term, though. If you sign up for quarterly terms, you receive a 7% discount and if you sign up for an annual term you receive a 15% discount! In addition, with a yearly term you also receive a free domain name for the next year.
The Blogger’s Quick Start Service makes it easier for you to get your blog “switched on.” The ongoing hosting fee is for hosting. Most bloggers we work with divide “ongoing support” into two categories: (1) maintenance/upkeep, and (2) training. For the first, for a small fee we offer an upgraded package that includes full upgrades of the WordPress core, your themes, and all plugins. As for training, we have some very good resources available, at no charge, to teach you the basics of running a WordPress blog.
If you need anything additional, feel free to submit a support ticket and ask, such as:
- I want my blog to do “X” — can I make it do that?
- My blog is getting 25,000 hits per day. Can I make it faster?
- Can you add a couple of pages for me?
- Can I add a shopping cart and sell a couple of products online?
For the last three questions, the answer is “Of course. Just ask and we’ll generate a quote.”
All hosting is managed by our sister company, Hostificant LLC. The people behind Hostificant started running their first server in 1995, and the servers and infrastructure are based in top-of-the line secure data centers. Take a virtual tour of one of our data centers. For starter blogs, like the blog set up via our Blogger’s Quick Start Service, we use shared hosting, which is economical and reasonably quick. As your site grows in readers or complexity, we will move your site to an optimized server. Think of it as moving from a building of one-bedroom apartments with no elevator to a building of 2- and 3-bedroom condos overlooking the pool and fitness center.
Thanks, guys, for helping me set up my blog. I had put it off for over a year because of all of the tech stuff. You made it easy to get online, up and running. I've been blogging for about 15 months now and I have some great followers and I'm starting to make a good income from my blog. Highly recommended!
This is what I tell my friends who want to start a blog: Stop the damned hand-wringing and sign up for Codeificant Design's Blogger's Quick Start Service. It's easy. It's professional. It's inexpensive. Just do it!
The Blogger's Quick Start Service is awesome — if you want to start a blog, this is the perfect way to start it and keep it running perfectly.